Wills and Estates
Whether you are preparing for the future or reacting to events in your life, the Cirrus Law PC provides insightful planning, knowledgeable counsel and strong representation.
Our Pleasanton law firm provides estate planning and probate law services to our business clients, and we extend the same advice and solutions to any individual or family. We have helped clients throughout the East Bay and Northern California get their affairs in order or deal with the legal issues that arose when a family member has died or declined in health.
We invite you to arrange a consultation to discuss:
- Estate Planning — We sit down with you to create a thorough plan for the orderly transfer of your wealth to your chosen heirs if you die, the management of your personal affairs if you are incapacitated, and guidance for medical decisions on your behalf.
- Wills and Trusts — We can draft or update your will, powers of attorney and living will to make your wishes known to loved ones, and establish various trusts for asset protection, avoiding estate taxes and probate, or dictating terms of inheritance.
- Conservatorship and Guardianship — We help clients take over legal responsibility for a parent or adult disabled child who lacks the capacity to manage his or her own financial affairs and personal care, including time-sensitive.
- Estate or Trust Administration — We advise executors/personal representatives charged with settling a family member's estate or administering a trust after they have died, including non-residents appointed to these duties for a California estate.
- Probate Litigation — With or without a will, disputes arise among beneficiaries, excluded heirs or the appointed representative of the estate. We represent any of these parties in will contests and other probate disputes.
Our small firm has built longstanding relationships with our clients through personalized service and accessibility, attention to detail, and consistently favorable outcomes.
Call our Pleasanton office at (925) 463-1073 to schedule an appointment.