Mechanics Liens

businessAlameda County • Contra Costa County • Pleasanton

Representing Contractors and Subcontractors Since 1976

At the Alameda & Contra Costa County Cirrus Law PC, we represent contractors, subcontractors and vendors who need to impose a mechanics lien on a property. We value our clients' right to be paid money owed to them, and, as a result, we serve as aggressive advocates on their behalf.

The Cirrus Law PC, in Pleasanton, California, can file a mechanics lien in order to help you receive money owed to you. Contact our offices to schedule a consultation.

You have only 90 days to file a complaint against a contractor, subcontractor or other entity that paid you incorrectly for work on a construction project. Do not hesitate to contact a construction lawyer to represent your interests.

Putting Our Experience to Work for You

When filing a mechanics lien, it is important that the exact statutory procedures be followed to ensure the lien goes through and to protect the filer's rights. You need the advice and counsel of an experienced lawyer who knows how to file mechanics liens correctly.

Our firm has been handling construction law matters and filing mechanics liens for clients for more than three decades. In addition to a thorough understanding of California construction laws, we also have a practical knowledge of construction issues, giving us a comprehensive understanding of our clients' concerns and aims for the final outcome. If you were not paid what you were owed for your work on a project or materials your company supplied, our attorneys can help.

Contact Us:

Mechanics liens are very precise. It is absolutely necessary that you hire an experienced and knowledgeable construction law attorney to file one on your behalf. A defective filing cannot be remedied after the 90 days has run, so it is essential that it be done correctly the first time.

If you are a contractor, subcontractor, lender or another individual who is owed money for work on a construction project in Alameda County or Contra Costa County, contact an attorney at Cirrus Law PC and schedule a consultation.

Contact us for your Initial Consultation